Rollneck Fender Covers by Fender-design.
Higher Quality - Lower Cost by design.
Manufactured in Germany using the world's best raw textile material available. This basic fibre is spun and twisted to special soft staple fibre yarn (minimum weight per colour is 3,000 kg - this is the reason for only offering a few basic colours). Fender-design then process these yarns in their factory with additional elastic and coloured yarns to achieve different quality fabrics. All these elastics and fabrics, are non-fading, UV resistant, rot proof and machine washable.
- The fibres have the highest colour and UV resistance possible for textiles (see the long term trial by 'Yacht' magazine).
- The unique material is manufactured in a tube shape and the special design of fabric means that it can simply be cut to length to fit the fender.
- The edges roll neatly over after cutting so there is no sewing. The end result is a superior fender cover that is also less expensive than the competition.
- Quality is superior to all other fender covers on the market at a lower cost per cover.
- U.V. Resistant Fender covers will not fade for years!
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Durable and Long Lasting
- Machine Washable (40 C)
- Made in Germany
Available in pre-cut bags or by the metre.
Rollneck Fender Covers by the Meter.
How does 'Fender Cover by the Metre' work?
1. Choose cover size based on the diameter of your Fender.
- Size S (for fender diameter Ø 15-21 cm)
- Size M (for fender diameter Ø 22-27 cm)
- Size L (for fender diameter Ø 28-33 cm)
- Size XL (for fender diameter Ø 40-50 cm)
2. Slide the cover over the fender and cut it to length.
3. That's it.
The specially designed fabric rolls over neatly
and won't fray so no sewing is required.
Rollneck is available in 4 sizes from 15cm to 50cm's in diameter.
These 4 sizes cover 90% of all fender sizes.
Available in Black or Navy Blue (5) other colours are available by special order.
Rollneck is produced by Fender-design in Albstadt. This Southern part of Germany is famous for its production of technical textiles and high quality apparel fabrics.